Pages

3/12/2021

Hope Your birthday is a barrel of Monkeys

 While I was in the jungle design mode, I remembered a little baggie of animal die cuts that I made some time ago. I am one of those few people who bought a Cuttlebug Kids die cut machine before I even bought a normal Sizzix for myself. My granddaughter loved cranking out monkeys, lions and zebras but most of them got put aside. I liberated this cutie and added him to a card that uses a lot of very old patterned paper from a calender. The stamped sentiment is by Fiskars.

Double D challenge, book covers. I was inspired again by the Tiger in My Garden book cover and the idea of a jungle animal in the backyard. Another inspiration is all that greenery around the border.
CHN March PP challenge

DL.Art's March linky

Cardz TV challenge 136 

Ike's World challenge 142, AG

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Karen! Who doesn't love monkeys! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Book Covers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cute jungle card, glad you were inspired by our mood board! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute!!! Love how you used the monkey, and also how you used the patterned paper from a calendar! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fabulous jungle card. Love the layout and the colours, so very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a totally awesome card. Thank you so much for joining us the month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete