Pages

6/28/2021

A Llama Love

I've had this stamp set for quite a while now but only just now inked it up. It was so fun to play with that I plan to make a whole set of llama cards now.   The stamp is from Llama Tell You, by Stamplorations and I went with a super CAS design. The word bubble die is by Penny Black and the enamel shapes are by Fun Stampers Journey. I colored the llama and shaded him (and the word bubble) with alcohol markers.

Stamplorations June CAS challenge 

Stamplorations AG challenge. I used Llama Tell You by Stamplorations

 
DL. Art June linky

SSS Wednesday challenge, red, white and/or blue 
We Love Chocolate Baroque, hand colored or paper pieced 

 


7 comments:

  1. So pleased you inked up this fun stamp Karen, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our June challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun CAS!! Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute!!! I haven't made much in the CAS style, but yours is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He totally made me smile! Cute card. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cas card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque June Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I just saw where you won the challenge at CardZ TV! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Chris. I hadn't checked to see who won so it was a happy surprise!

      Delete