Pages

6/28/2021

For You

I've been trying to use up old stash and pulled out a pad of patterned paper that is at least 10 years old. Then I found this fun sentiment die by Lawn Fawn in my stash and I used it for the first time. The papers are by Colorbok and the teeny flowers were given to me as a RAK.  The scalloped circle die is by Sizzix, and circle die by Spellbinders.


 Unstampabelles challenge 112, no stamping, and handmade flowers

CHN June PP challenge 

 Cardz TV challenge 143

DL. Art's June linky 

Double Trouble challenge 87, It's hip to be square. I did Thing 1: used circles (plain and scalloped)

5 comments:

  1. How pretty, loving your focal point for your big sentiment and your background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love the papers you selected to go with the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that is a neat sentiment die and I like how your design doesn't use any stamps. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!i

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, Karen!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles for our June Challenge!

    ReplyDelete