Pages

6/27/2021

Birthday Brew

I've had this die by Stamplorations for quite some time but, for some reason, always forget to use it. So, I pulled it out yesterday and cut some scraps, stamped a sentiment by Simonne Clay, popped it on a slimline card. The papers are by Stampin' Up and are from a paper pad that I've been hoarding for years.

June Caffeine Fueled Paper Play challenge. I used a die by Stamplorations


 Stamplorations AG challenge. I used a die by Stamplorations

CHN June PP challenge

DL.Art's June linky 
 Allsorts challenge #630 , use patterned paper
 Cardz TV challenge 143

Stamplorations June CAS challenge 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and fabulous design I love it thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and pretty paper, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die - isn't it perfect for a coffee lover. It sure looks nice in blues and browns. Thanks for playing with us over at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love this layout too! thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete