Pages

6/27/2021

Happy Holidays

I love using this coffee cup die by My Favorite Things because you can customize it for any time of year, and any occasion. It's perfect for using up little scraps from my scrap stash as well, which is always a good thing. I combined the die with a snowflake die by Little B, papers by Stampin' Up, and a stamped sentiment by Essentials by Ellen. I embossed the background with a folder by Darice.  That little metal dot embellishment is by Colorbok, and I wish I could find more of them, but they're probably at least 10 years old.  

Pixie's Snippets challenge 406. Lots of snippets here, which meant lots of gluing and die cutting. Love the die cutting, but I could do without all that gluing.

June Rudolph Challenge , Christmas card 

June Caffeine Fueled paper Play. I used products by past sponsors Ellen Hutson and Stampin' Up


 DL.Art's June linky

CHN June PP challenge

Allsorts challenge 630, use patterned papers 

SSS Wednesday challenge, red, white and/or blue

8 comments:

  1. A really great card, super papers and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Use designer papers' challenge at Allsorts.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Karen. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely use of DPs - such a bright happy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great coffee inspired cards Karen, many thanks for joining in with our 'Design Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Karen - well worth all the work. And perfect for Christmas time.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, Karen. I must admit though, I now feel like going to Starbucks for a latte! We are still sheltering in place till July 5th when we will have our 14 days in since the second jab...perhaps then...

    Great card and thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas Coffee! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete