Pages

6/28/2021

Birthday Color Block

I always intend to enter the challenge at Unstampabelles, which requires that you make a card or project without using stamps. However, as a stamp lover, that's a tough one. I keep reaching for my sentiment stamps at the very least. This time I pulled out a die cut sentiment by Stephanie Barnard and started with that. The papers are by Colorbok, and I layered silk flowers, die cuts, and paper flowers from my stash. I backed the sentiment with a vellum shadow die to make it easier to read. Easy as pie, and I even used up some old stash.

Unstampabelles June challenge, seasonal and handmade flowers
DL.Art's June linky  

Cardz TV challenge 143

CHN June PP challenge 

Allsorts challenge 630, use design papers

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty summery creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Design Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of stash! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles for our June Challenge!

    ReplyDelete