Pages

11/08/2020

Bloom

 I made several of these cards, in different color combos to have on hand for those Just Because occasions. The background was made with small wood mounted stamps by Stampin' Up (from 2004 or so), and the flower is a very old set by Close to My Heart. I used lots of snippets and scraps for this card, and even used a paper punch to punch out those three black circles over on the left hand side. I couldn't find black enamel dots, so out came my baggie of snippets and my punch.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 390, I used all snippets for this card.

SSS Wednesday, Thinking of You

Word Art Wednesday 464-465 

Cardz TV 127

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, That flower really popped out at me at The Snippets Playground - love it!!! Cheers Maurs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card this is Karen - great design and colours and the pops of black are perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete