Pages

11/28/2020

Peace at Christmas

Yes, it's another card using my old DCWV paper stack. I'm actually having a lot of fun limiting myself to this one paper pack, as it's making me look at my supplies in a new way. This one involved fussy cutting a tiny snow buddy and popping her up with foam tape. I used a stamp by Inkadinkado, and a snowflake die by Little B. A strip of paper from the same stack made a border that anchors my sentiment image and snowflake as well.

Creative Inspirations, winter wonderland

ABC Christmas, W is for winter wonderland 

CHN November PP challenge
CHNC challenge 518 

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

Christmas Kickstart challenge 43, the night before Christmas 



6 comments:

  1. Awww this is adorable! The snowmen are really cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, and in the soft blues, peaceful, too. Nicely done using your older supplies! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour combo and how beautifully you've combined the different elements of this card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little snow peeps and I love the sentiment design also! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete