Pages

11/23/2020

Thanksgiving Blessings

 I dug deep into my stash and used this fun, houndstooth paper, plus a really old Sizzix pie die to make this Thanksgiving card. The beautiful stamped image is by Mark's Finest Papaers, which is no longer in business. I even pulled out my crimper (which is at least 20 years old) to give the pie tin a little texture. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Die Cut Divas November challenge, Thanksgiving
 CHN November PP challenge

SSS Monday challenge, food or drink 

Cardz TV challenge 128

Crafty Creations 415, AG

Crafty Catz 528, AG 

Double Trouble 71. I did thing 1 , Thing 2 and Thing 3 

Paper funday November challenge, Thanksgiving 

Double Trouble 71. I did Thing 1 (pumpkin, free, fall color), thing 2, and thing 3

8 comments:

  1. Best Thanksgiving card of 2020, Karen! I still have my crimper, too. Good to know they still work after 20 years! It worked perfectly on that pie tin for your delicious-looking pie! Love the houndstooth pp, too. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the look of that pie! It looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Isn't it great when we pull out tools that we had to have many years ago and use them today? (Well, if one can find it - LOL!). Loving the tone-on-tone background paper. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. I like the link you made between the pumpkins and the finished pie. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the basket on the fence with the pumpkins below. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the traditional and classic look of your stamp. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, that looks like a real pie! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete