Pages

11/28/2020

Snowman Greetings

 I sat down and made several Christmas cards today, since I really haven't been meeting my quota of at least a card a week lately. I donate a lot of cards to local nursing and retirement homes, and often end up with not enough for friends and family. So I pulled out my old DCWV Christmas and Winter Stack and made some frosty winter designs. The snowman stamp is by Imaginisce, and the sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink. I fussy cut and colored the snowman, then added a few enamel dots by Stampin' Up. This was a great way to use those papers with bold designs on them, and just add a focal point to create a scene.


 Double D Challenge, winter blues

Creative Inspirations, winter wonderland

ABC Christmas challenge, W is for winter wonderland  
 CHN November PP challenge

CHNC challenge 518, Christmas

SSS Wednesday Challenge, AG 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the scene and the snowman is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet winter scene and I love how you mixed those pretty papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete