Pages

11/13/2020

Friends and Chocolate

 I spent half the evening coloring this cute image, and had a terrible time with goofs and mishaps, argh! My marker ran on the mittens and candy box, so I had to fussy cut from another image...then glue and color the overlay. After changing the colors TWICE, I finally cut and adhered the image to my card base, and then realized it didn't have any coffee on it. Oh my goodness....what a ridiculous evening. Not to be thwarted, however, I dug around in my stamps and found a teeny coffee (or cocoa) cup image by Not 2 Shabby.  Colored and fussy cut that...and popped it onto my main image. DONE!!

2020 Coffee Lovers Fall and Winter Hop

 Virginia's November Show and Share

 

Word Art Wednesday 464-465

CHN November PP challenge    

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with great snowflake patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete