Pages

11/23/2020

Turkey Time

 I can't believe Thanksgiving is nearly here, and I still needed to make a couple of Thanksgiving cards. So, I pulled out my Poppystamps Festive Turkey die and put this together. The tag is by Fresh Cuts, and the leaf dies are Whittle Maple Leaf and Whittle Oak Leaf, also by Poppystamps. I used scraps from my snippets stash for this card, which always makes me happy. Oh and an eyelet...even better, haha!

Snippets Challenge 391. I love using small dies, because you can use the smallest snippets to put them together

Poppystamps November challenge #74, autumn colors

Die Cut Divas November challenge, thanksgiving 

 CHN November PP challenge

 Cardz TV challenge 128

Crafty Catz 528, AG 

Double Trouble 71. I did Thing 1 (frame, dies, fall color), Thing 2, and Thing 3  

Paper Funday challenge, Thankful 

7 comments:

  1. We don’t celebrate here in the UK but I do rather like your turkey. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great design and I love those wonderful colours. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag card and love the deep colors. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful rustic colors!! Thanks for linking up to our November challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Karen! The colors, textures and composition are all wonderful! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble "All the Trimmings" challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen! This is so pretty! I love the little turkey and the fall leaves. That little bow takes it over the top! You made someone very happy with this pretty card! ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and how clever is the tail on your little turkey! I love this card Karen!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete