Pages

11/13/2020

Coffee Break

 I used a border stamp by Club Scrap for the leafy design, and heat embossed in silver. The sentiment is by Mark's Finest Papers, and the coffee cup die is by Cottage Cutz. I used paper by Stampin' Up for the coffee cup. This design let me dig deep into my scrap stash and use up bits of paper that most people would probably toss.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 390. I used all small snippets for this design. Even the base card stock was a scrap.

2020 Coffee Lovers Fall and Winter Hop 


CHN November PP challenge

Word Art Wednesday 464-465

3 comments:

  1. Super card Karen! And great use of snippets. This is so funny - well it is to me. I've just been twigging how many coffee based entries there are this time - and finally the penny dropped about the coffee lovers card hop! Duh.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design paper you have used on the coffee mug. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete