Pages

1/19/2022

Butterfly garden

SSS Monday challenge, insects and birdsWith the weather outside all gray and dreary, it was a delight to pull out some fun papers by Heidi Grace, and butterfly stamps and dies by Clearly Besotted, to make this card for the Butterfly Spot Challenge #165. I ended up making a batch of 3 cards with the same supplies, and even used up some pre-made birthday sentiments that have been languishing in my stash forever. The circle dies are by Nellie's Choice.

While I had these papers and stamps out, I made this trio of similar cards. What a great feeling to use up some old stash and papers. Thanks to my blog friend Janis https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/for motivating me to start a mini-assembly line for multiples.

 Butterfly Spot challenge 165. I used a butterfly, plus the colors Tickle me Pink and Tea Green for my card

DL.Art's January lnky 

CHN January PP challenge

2 comments:

  1. How delightful! These are just adorable. Love the sweet background print and the happy pink butterflies. The fun embellishments finish off the cards beautifully!
    Hooray for using some old stash. There are always people who will appreciate a lovely handmade card so multiples are really the way to go...esp for those of us who have tons of old supplies to use!! lol...
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are pretty. So pleased you managed to use some of your stash up. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete