Pages

1/24/2022

Triple Point Butterfly

I always intend to make a fancy fold card for the Butterfly challenge, because Mrs. A does the most wonderful step-by-step tutorials. However, I'm usually too intimidated to jump right in, and then the moment passes. This time I was determined to try a Triple Point card, because it looks spectacular, while being fairly simple to make. I love that the card uses just one, folded 5 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch card, which you cut to form the triangular shapes. I used paper by K&Co, along with a fancy label die by Spellbinders, a stamped sentiment by Taylored Expressions, and a gorgeous butterfly stamp by BoBunny. I didn't have the right color card stock for my sentiment strip so I used a snippet of white card and colored it with an alcohol marker to match the butterfly.

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 420. I used snippets for the stamped butterfly, the sentiment strip, and the fancy die cut label.

Butterfly  Challenge 165. I used the Triple Point card option, along with Tea Green, Tan and Tickle Me Pink, and a Thank You sentiment 

We Love Stamping January challenge, stamped wings 

Word Art Wednesday week 527-528
 PIP challenge 2204, AG

DL.Art's January challenge 

Secrets to Stamping challenge 24 , fun fold


 

7 comments:

  1. I am so very pleased that you chose to 'Jump right in' and make this spectacular card. You have really done the shape justice. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning, Karen! I am so impressed that you made this. Beautiful job. Love the gorgeous colorful butterfly and the papers you used. If I were going to be here this week, I might try this one myself! Magnificent card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I just told another lady, I am loving these diamond fold cards and this is a real beauty, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and Green one of my favourite combinations so you had me right off! Your butterfly is gorgeous. Those triple point cards are great fun to make aren't they? Well done and thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful shaped card with pretty embellishments.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this beautiful triple point fun fold card! The vintage patterned paper is a wonderful touch. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Karen!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete