Pages

1/07/2022

Stay Wild

 I ordered this stamp set last year but hadn't inked it up yet. When I realized I needed a stocking stuffer for my son, I knew I needed to pull this one out to embellish a matchbook notepad that I made. The paper is by DCWV from their Green Stack, and I used the Stay Wild stamp set by Spellbinders. These matchbook notebooks are a great way to use up patterned papers that you have in your stash, as long as they have a white backing. I used a combination of patterned papers with the white side turned to the front, and some brown text weight papers that coordinate well with the rustic stamp set.  The funny thing is that my husband thought this bear was skateboarding,, and when I took another look, I can kind of see why!

 This is what it looks like inside. The papers are held inside by the brads, and when you are done using a page, you tear it out.

Time Out challenge, something new. This is a new stamp set and a new project type for me. 

 SSS Monday challenge, something new.

SSS Wednesday, something new. This is a new stamp set and new technique

DL.Art's January linky

MFT sketch challenge 575. I replaced the two strips in the sketch with a banner and the patterned strip along the bottom to ground the dancing bear. 
 

 Kreativ Tanten challenge 61, anything but a card

4 comments:

  1. Love this project! I'll definitely keep this in mind for paper scraps. Wonderful new stamps too, that bear is super cute! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. That paper looks like it was meant for that bear. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the skateboarding bear!!! Sometimes it is better to not bother showing our family our creations. That's particularly true in my Aspy family...as I have discovered so very many times!! Hahahahaha....sigh.
    I love this woodsy masculine project. I love the girly one you made me. Such a wonderful design and great way to use up some stash!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Idea and really awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete