Pages

1/20/2022

Heartfelt Thanks

 My uncle sent my family a generous gift, which deserved a thank you card made just for him. He is Japanese American, and loves raising bonsai trees, so I pulled out this old foam mounted stamp set by either All Night Media or Inkadinkado that I've had for at least 20 years. The rose gold metallic paper is by Recollections and I used dies by Nellie's Choice to cut the round circles..

Word Art Wednesday week 527-528

DL.Art's January linky

Lost Coast Designs challenge, masculine. I chose black, gray and copper to give this one a massculine feel 



4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and serene. He will love the Bonsai. I like the metallic tones to give this a wonderful masculine look. Great work!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Karen, and it's good to dig out the old stamps too! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs, and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment behind you making this card for your uncle. Such unusual stamps you have used and you have colored your images so well. I'm sure he will appreciate this thoughtful thank you! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the koi and the tree. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete