Pages

1/06/2022

Rah!!

 If you're like me, you often buy items for your stash, and then have no idea what to do with them. I bought such an item years ago, and finally opened the package today. The fun chipboard images are by Etcetera, and were made in 2004, so it was about time I used them. I made my stenciled background with a stencil by Faber Castell and Distress Inks. The sentiment is from Bombs Away by Stampin'Up. I know just the friend who appreciate this gently snarky birthday card! As the sentiment is rather smaIl, it might be hard to read, but it says, "An occasion like this calls for a mediocre sheet cake from the grocery store". 

SoSS #200, S is for snarky

SSS Monday challenge, something new. This is the first time I used these chipboard shapes and this stencil.
DL.Art's January linky 

Time Out Challenge, something new. The stencil and chipboard are new, and birthdays are always a new beginning

 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so glad you broke out that chipboard image!
    I love love love her!
    Thanks for celebrating all things snarky with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a super snarky card! Thanks for playing with The Sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious and quite fabulous! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites of yours! This is hilarious and so much fun. I have a lot of stash sitting here that is that old, but nothing as fun as that! So glad you shared this.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete