Pages

9/05/2019

Believe

I was kind of in a Christmas card-making mood yesterday so made another one as well.  I used some free papers from a magazine, and added a strip of paper from a paint sample booklet. Embossed the whole thing with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and embellished with a snowflake die by Spellbinders and some silver bakers twine. I have quite a few magazine freebie papers and find that embossing helps give the glossy papers more body and make them look better.
CHNC challenge 453
Word Art Wednesday
ABC Christmas challenge, T is for Texture
DL.Art September linky

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yes....I DO like an embossed background for giving a nice textured and finished look. It really takes the patterned paper up a notch, in my opinion. I love this beautiful sentiment....gorgeous font. The twine and pretty snowflake are lovely, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing over that pretty paper! Great card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love how this is put together.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog. Sorry I am late to visit... but better late than never! 😀
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. You are right, the embossing puts the card over the top. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete