Pages

9/01/2019

Fall Bouquet

I often stamp images to keep on hand and color later, when I have a specific card I need to make. That means I have baggies full of stamped images piled up here and there in my craft room. As I've been organizing and sorting my stash, I came across this one by Mark's Finest Papers. I colored it up in fall colors with watercolor pencils, and combined it with scraps of patterned paper from my snippets pile. I cut the rounded tag shape with a Coluzzle (remember those?) and added my favorite jute twine.
 Mod Squad challenge, Fall
SSS Work it Wednesday, Celebrate
Crafty Hazelnut's Sept PP challenge
Love to Scrap Sept challenge, AG
DL.Art September linky
Stamplorations summer theme and sketch, AG with stamps

5 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty my friend . I can't wait for fall !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so warm and autumny!! Love this old MFP image. (I won that set or a similar one, too, but they folded without me ever receiving it. I guess if that hurricane hadn't taken them down, this approaching one likely would have!!! Eeek! It's enough to send you into a coma.....)

    Beautiful work on coloring. I love the look of watercolor pencils. Your background papers are perfect. Really lovely card, Karen!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at the items I find when I clean up my craftroom! You found a beauty here and I love how you coloured it! Absolutely gorgeous and perfect for fall - my favourite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete