Pages

9/17/2019

Coffee Fix

This guy always makes me chuckle (Blah Bunny by Honey Bee stamps) and he's a lot of fun to build a scene around. I combined him with a sentiment by TCP Studios, window die by Impression Obsession, and tag die by Spellbinders. I left the card base unadorned, to represent the way I feel every morning before I have my first cup...devoid of energy or motivation to do anything (except to pour myself some coffee!). One reason this bunny makes me laugh is because he always kind of looks like he's got his tail on backwards to me. He's on his tummy, with his head turned sideways but I keep seeing him on his back, with his fluffy tail on the front, and his feet on the wrong way..eek!
SSS Honeybee Stamps Stamptember Collaboration
Word Art Wednesday
DL.ARt September linky
Lost Coast Designs chall 84, funny
Stamplorations Summer CAS challenge
Stamplorations Summer Tagplorations challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Sept PP challenge
Double Trouble challenge 38. I used thing 1 (plaid), thing 2 (tags), and Thing 3 (enter at Use Your Stuff)
Use your Stuff challenge 375, tags and frames
Repeat Impressions DCCS419, Things that start with "B"

10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen . Magnolia is a creamy white. Hope that helps. This is definetly me of a morning until at least two cups have passed my lips. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOCUTE! I seriously love this and I can relate, LOL Thanks for playing! - Doreen UYS DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bunny and how you incorporated into a scene. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Perfect! Thank you for joining us over at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this so so freakin' cute! love this stamp bunny and the matching sentiment. and love how you have created a little room with your tag. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is that bunny and the scene you created with the plaid rug...love the sentiment...adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Please come back for future fun challenges and partners with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too, fun! I can definitely see what you say about his tail; it is perfect for the whole thought of needing coffee before anything else. Great little scene, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You killed da bunny!!!! Oh well, I'm sure he'll pop right back up once he gets his caffeine. A very fun card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahah....what a hilarious image!!! I agree about the tail looking backwards until I looked more closely...then it all comes clear. I love how you have made this scene on a tag. The woodgrain floor and the window...it's all fabulous. What a great sentiment, too. This card is sure to bring a knowing smile to the recipient!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun! Your card put a smile on my face... Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete