Pages

9/07/2019

Birthday Pup

I've had this adorable stamp for years, and he still makes me giggle. I used a border stamp and sentiment by The Crafts Meow, which is no longer in business, and the main image is by Kitty B. Kitty B makes both digi and clear stamps, and this was one of her earliest clear stamp releases.
I stamped, then fussy cut all the images. Sorry for the poor image quality, but  sent this to my niece before I took a photo of it and asked my sister to forward a photo by email.
Penny Black and More September challenge, stamped animals
SSS Wednesday challenge, Stamp It
Love to Scrap September challenge, AG
DL.Art September linky
Double D challenge, photo inspiration. I was inspired by the bright colors and cute critters
Stamplorations Summer theme and sketch challenge
TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute, Karen! The image is adorable and I love the dimension! I also love the blue and orange together on this sweet CAS card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and colourful creation Karen, it's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More's 'Animal' theme, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cute card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card, Karen! The puppy is such a cute image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Featured" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable and I can see why you have been able to use him for a long time. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge "Feature". Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really cute!

    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who sends out cards before I photograph them ! LOL !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more "Animals" theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! Are those chopsticks??? (Resisting temptation to repeat old joke about woks and dogs....oops!) Maybe they are coffee stirrers....right! That's what they must be!! Ha. This really is a sweet image. The border stamp in the different colors makes a great background!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete