Pages

9/01/2019

Butterfly Border

 I decided to make another butterfly card while I had my stamps out and used the Butterfly Border by Stamplorations for this CAS design. I stamped an extra butterfly from the border, cut it out and inked the edges...then popped it up on foam tape for a bit of dimension. The sentiment is by Altenew and I'm going to use this as a sympathy card for a neighbor who recently lost her husband. The embossing folder is by Darice and I added some metallic pearls from my stash.


Double D Challenge: pearls, gems or rhinestones 
Butterfly Spot challenge 127. I used the color Kobe (dark burgundy) and Kraft
Word Art Wednesday
Love to Scrap Sept challenge, AG
Cardz TV challenge 97
SSS Monday challenge, S is for (border) Strip
DL.Art Sept linky
Stamplorations AG challenge, anything with Stamplorations
 Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch challenge


7 comments:

  1. I appreciate all of the texture that you have on this card. You didn't stop with the background, and added some butteries. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Karen! The embossed background adds great dimension and texture to the card. Love the butterfly border! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen, I love the chevron background and the fall colors
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes September 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly border on this card looks stunning. I like the extra butterfly added on top. Thankyou for
    coming and spinning the buterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....I love that butterfly border stamp!! Beautiful. That color looks so perfect with the kraft...and everything contrasts so well with the embossed background.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card; I love the colors!!

    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete