Pages

8/31/2019

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

I used a sentiment by Stampendous, along with a butterfly image by Stamplorations from the Trendy Butterflies stamp set, and a label die by Spellbinders ro this birthday card. The paper is very old stash, and I used another doily. I even added a couple of pink rhinestones for sparkle. I think this would make the perfect springtime birthday card, don't you? 
 Stamplorations Summer Cutplorations challenge.
 Stamplorations AG challenge, use Stamplorations product
Word Art Wednesday
Double D Challenge, gems or pearls
SSS Monday challenge, S is for string
Butterfly Spot challenge 127, I used kraft and the colors Kobi and Kobe.
Creative Inspirations August challenge, seasons. I went with spring this time
Cardz TV 97
Crafty Hazelnut's Sept PP challenge
SSS Work it Wednesday, Celebrate

6 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely and elegant !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the card being perfect for a spring birthday. I like the Kraft card used for the centre piece. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and vintage-girly! Love these colors and the patterned butterfly!!! The fancy doily really adds a wonderful bit of texture. The spattered background patterned paper is just right, also.\
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete