Pages

8/28/2019

Noel

I have been working at using up some of my really old Christmas stash and so I managed to make several cards today. Many of these papers that I have are over 10 years old and I am determined to use them up. Why is it that they seem to reproduce right in the closet and drawers?? This one uses the last bit of paper from a pack by Current Inc that I bought 15 years or more ago. I combined it with a tag die by Spellbinders, an eyelet (also really old stash) and an element from a set of card ideas that someone gave me. The snowflae die is also by Spellbinders
CHNC challenge 452
CH August PP challenge
Creative Inspirations August challenge, seasonal. I used winter as my inspiration
Crimbo Crackers 191
DL.Art August linky
SSS Wednesday AG
Stamplorations summer tagplorations challenge

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love the snowy background and the cute tags. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Karen! You have masterfully designed a wonderful placement of all those awesome elements with your tag. Love the snowflakes!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes September 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete