Pages

8/19/2019

Butterfly Birthday

While I had my green and yellow papers out, I decided to make yet another butterfly card. Again, I used Stamplorations stamps (Trendy Butterflies 2), and a tag by Pretty Pink Posh. The die cut background is by Stephanie Barnard and I used the ink smooshing technique to add that splash of color behind the butterfly.

 Butterfly Spot challenge 126. I used the elements of Jade, Jasmine, and Jute.
 Stamplorations Tagplorations Summer challenge
Stamplorations Anything Goes challenge
 Pixie's Snippets challenge 359. 
DL.Art August linky
Cardz TV challenge 96
Creative Inspirations, something seasonal. I chose Spring
Crafty Hazelnut's August PP challenge
Stamplorations Summer Cutplorations challenge. use a die and Stamplorations product

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card using a fab butterfly. I really must find my set of these stamps. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These butterfly cards that you have been making are just gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning snippets card Karen! It's gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the contrast of that fabulous diecut against the dark background. Beautiful blending on your butterfly, too. Looks great with your smooshed backing on the tag. Lots to look at and enjoy on this wonderful card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super butterfly card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete