Pages

8/02/2019

Christmas Tree Two-fer

For those of you who have already seen these cards individually, please skip on ahead! When I finally inked up this Christmas collage stamp by Deep Red, I decided to make two different card designs with it. This just happened to fit the Two-fer challenge on Christmas Kickstart #16, so here they are. I entered them separately in a few other challenges, but put them side-by-side for this one. The one on the right is heat embossed with gold embossing powder and I added a metallic gold bakers twine. The one on the left is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, and the glitter die cuts were made with a die set by Little B.
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 16, two cards with the same stamp

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, Karen! I love how the kraft tag makes the stamped image look so completely different. Thanks so much for joining Darnell and I for a spot of twofering at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collage stamp that is, Karen, and I love how you have built your designs around it! Brilliant texture on both with the embossing!! Thank you so much for joining in our Kickstart/Twofer challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I saw both of these cards, but I love seeing them side-by-side!! Absolutely gorgeous with all that rich gold, the sparkly touch of glitter, the elegantly embossed backgrounds. Wonderful twofer set!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete