Pages

8/28/2019

Warmest Thoughts

Yes, it's another Christmas card, but this is the last one. I'm of to my daughter's for a couple of days to help with  grandkids so won't have time to stamp and make cards. I've been making cards to donate but this one is for my own stash. Thinking I can make this in multiples for several different recipients. The label die set is by Spellbinders as is the little holley die. I just added tiny red rhinestones for berries. I so rarely use colored rhinestones that I felt very daring this week since I used several different colors!
CHNC challenge 452
Creative Inspirations August challenge, seasons. I chose winter and Christmas
Crimbo challenge 191
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday challenge AG
CH Patterned paper challenge for August
Stamplorations Summer Theme and and sketch challenge

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy Karen. Love the bold backing paper and the rhinestones finish it off perfectly. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great festive card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely festive card Karen. I love the patterned paper and die you have used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations challenge this month and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classic and elegant. That paper is beautiful and is fabulous behind your gorgeous diecut frame and sentiment. Wow. This if just gorgeous!!! Way to go on the rhinestones, too!! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete