Pages

8/28/2019

Happy Holidays

I've had this Hero Arts stamp set for a long time (Happy Holidays) and so I dusted it off and made this yesterday. The founded snowflake border was made with the WeRMemory Keepers Mini-8 punch. I was lucky enough to win an entire set of them when they first came out years ago and recently pulled them out from my cupboard. I need to remember to use them because there are a lot of nice borders that can be used on layouts or cards. 
CHNC challenge 452
SSS Wednesday challenge
Creative Inspirations August challenge, seasons. I chose winter
Stamplorations Summer Sketch and Theme challenge

Word Art Wednesday 402-403
Crimbo Crackers 191
SSS Monday challenge, S is for stitching

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love the cross stitched sentiment and cute Christmas tree. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rounded border is really wonderful. Love the cross stitch sentiment and the stamped Christmas motifs. Sweet card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The cross-stitch effect on the sentiment is great. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with Anything Goes Challenge and optional twist of wet or dry embossing. Apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete