Pages

9/04/2019

Deck the Halls

Here is another Christmas card that I made. I used a die by LDRS and sentiment by Stampin'Up. The die cuts were all cut from paper scraps. Then I actually used ribbon from my stash to make a bow. I almost always forget to use my ribbon so this made me proud, haha! The paper is from DCWV and I added a couple of rhinestones just for fun.
CHNC Challenge 453
Word Art Wednesday
Crafty Hazelnut's Sept PP challenge
DL.Art September linky
Crimbo Crackers 192
Pixie's Snippets challenge 360

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love snowflakes! This one is particularly gorgeous! I love the large size - what a fabulous die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Karen! Yay for using some ribbon. It looks great behind the sentiment circle panel. Love the blue and white colors and that fabulous snowflake die!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Karen - and the bow is such a lovely touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete