Pages

3/02/2020

Butterfly Garden

This week has been sunny and warm, and it's starting to really feel like spring, so I pulled out another butterfly stamp set (this one by Craftwork Cards) to make this. I stamped several butterfly images and adhered them to the card, but they looked very plain. So I used another image in the same set to stamp and fussy cut...then layered them on top of the original butterflies. Much better. The leafy die is by Sizzix, and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and oval die by Gina Marie. A little bit of twine and some rhinestones ..and I'm done. Trying to make myself use some of those rhinestones that I've been hoarding, but it's hard!
 Butterfly Spot 137. I used tea rose ,two rhinetones, and twine.
DL.Art March linky
SSS Wednesday, AG
Double Dare #383. I used Ballerina, Pixie, Lilac and Mint
Cardz TV challenge 109

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous - I love all the different textures in this!!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of embossed backgrounds! This is gorgeous, Karen! Love the pink butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card using upyour odds. I really must start using my hoard of embossing folders. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a Spring card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed background and the colours you selected are so perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the DL.ART MARCH LINKY challenge
    This is really pretty!! I love the embossing and the butterflies
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice layout, love the butterflies and the flourish of leaves behind them...very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful butterfly card! Thank you for joining us again at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Karen! I especially like how you fussy cut those butterflies! Nice color choice and how appropriate to use a swirly textured background. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #383.

    ReplyDelete