Pages

3/28/2020

Merry and Bright

Here is another Christmas card that I made the other day. As I've been trying to get my crafty side in gear, I've been digging through old stash and pulling out some supplies that I wouldn't normally use. The papers and tag were freebies from a UK magazine that was given to me by a friend, who passes her old magazines on to me after she's read through them. Because the papers are printed on very, very thin magazine pages, I always glue them to card stock before cutting and using. The die cut sprigs are by Little B and the burlap strip is cut from paper by DCWV. I also pulled out a new stitched frame die by Gina Marie that I had been eyeing for some time.  Then I added some twine and glitter dots by Your Next Stamp. I think this, somewhat non-traditional color combo would work really well for a card to send to a guy, don't you?
CHNC Challenge 483
ABC Christmas challenge, F is for Freebie and G is for Gold
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday challenge, AG
DL.ARt March linky
CHN March PP challenge
Cardz TV challenge 111
The 12 Months of Christmas challenge 63


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful card Karen - and to stick down the thin papers onto card before die-cutting - such a simple idea............and I never thought of doing that! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very merry and bright!!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete