Pages

3/21/2020

Holiday Cheer!

I got this unmounted stamp years and years ago in a grab bag from Viva Las Vegastamps, and have never even inked it up, except to catalogue it. The current Christmas Kickstart challenge calls for Christmas Cheer (AKA alcohol), so what better time to get this out and onto paper?! I dug through my stash of Christmas 6x6 stacks to find this retro design by My Minds Eye, and added die cut holly leaves by Crafters Companion that I got as a magazine freebie. Those bubbles floating around the "cheerful
couple might actually be olives, but I colored them to appear clear because...well, floating olives are even beyond my imagination, haha!

 Christmas Kickstart Challenge 29, Christmas Cheer (AKA alcohol)
ABC Christmas challenge, F is for Freebie
CHN March PP challenge
CHNC challenge 482, Christmas
Creative Crafters challenge 26
The 12 Days of Christmas challenge
DL.Art March challenge
Cardz TV 110

9 comments:

  1. This card is adorable and funny! I love it!

    Be Safe!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles make much more sense than olives to my mind too! What a fun image and a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Karen, just thinking of you and hoping all is well. Glad to see you posting some cards lately. Such a fun image and card! And good for you for getting another Christmas card made! As the weather warms up here, it's getting harder for me to think about making Christmas cards, but I will be trying to remember my goal of 2 per month! Thank you for inspiring! I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, with all the quarantines etc, I expected to get a lot of card making done, but it's been the opposite! This was one that I was determined to make though, since this stamp is at least 10 years old. Old stamp, old patterned paper, old card stock...all a bonus! Hope you are staying well too.

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and that stamp is just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete