Pages

3/11/2020

Garden Gnome

One of the first challenges I entered were by Mark's Finest Papers, which are now , sadly, out of business. My first win was this Garden Art stamp set. The sunny spring weather motivated me to pull this old stamp set out and make an ATC. The background is by Lost Coast Designs from their ATC backgrounds set, and I added a grasshopper image by Papertrey Ink. I was able to use small scraps of plain cardstock for my stamping and background, then fussy cut to create my garden scene.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 373. All stamped images were stamped on scraps, and I even used a scrap of patterned paper for the dirt
Lost Coast Designs challenge 94, make an ATC. I used a stamp by Lost Coast Designs for my background
Allsorts challenge 562, Anything with wings. Grasshoppers have wings!
SSS Monday challenge, a bit of green
CHN March PP challenge
DL.Art March linky
Penny Black and More March challenge, spring flowers
Stamplorations March theme, stamps and nature

10 comments:

  1. Now I think that's the first Grasshopper I've seen for the theme Karen, great thinking, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know grasshoppers had wings! It's a great make for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the gnome! Great ATC Karen - thanks for joining in on the fun at LCD/CV!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that cute little guy! Love how you have colored him and given him a grasshopper and a sunflower to hold. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Karen - that little guy actually reminds me of a friend, no kidding!

    Just ordered a set trimmer set to see if I can give Dudley a haircut myself. Had been going to take him to our local groomers today who we've used in the past. However, two staff are off with what is most likely Coronavirus - that was a close call. Plus, you say you trim Toby yourself so am going to try. Ha - watch out for a poodle cut!

    So sorry I've taken ages to comment.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your cute little gnome and garden scene. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ATC, great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good use of the scraps for the background to your fun gnome.
    Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous ATC. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete