Pages

3/09/2020

Celebrate

This U-fold turned out to be so easy, as I followed Mrs. A's tutorial on the Butterfly Spot challenge blog, that I made another one today. I used ivory cardstock, more beautiful floral patterned papers and a wood mounted butterfly stamp, which I stamped and fussy cut  . The sentiment die is by Impression Obsession and the stamped sentiment is by Anna Griffin.  This is a great way of using up those scraps of paper that you have in your stash. Also, the best part about this card design is that it folds flat for mailing, which I didn't realize until I made one.
Butterfly Spot challenge 138. I used the U-fold, unbleached and umber colors, dies, and patterned paper.
SSS Wednesday challenge, feminine
CHN March PP challenge
Creative fingers challenge 181: AG
Allsorts challenge 562, Anything with wings
Crafty Calendar March challenge, more than one fold
DL. Art March linky
CRAFT Challenge 547 , feminine card
Elliebelles Crafty Wednesday, spring

13 comments:

  1. It is a lovely card and a great way to use your scraps. I love the fold. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really pretty card Karen and love the colours and shape, it's nice to have the ivory base rather than white, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design. You have inspired me to give this one a go.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely creation, super images with a lovely choice of colours, especially like the way you have coloured the butterflies to match, super style of card too. Thank you for joining our 'Anything with Wings' challenge at Allsorts.

    kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bridge card and love the beautiful paper-weird how they fold flat I didn't realise until I actually made one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design with the pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge for our wings theme!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching up on my own challenge - Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - and just saw this beauty linked up there as well. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity there as well!
      Ellibelle's Corner

      Delete
  7. Papers are so pretty. Thankyou for spinning the butterfly wheel with me. I love this resulting U fold card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant and pretty card...the fold is fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way this bridge card shows off your gorgeous papers. What a wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely U shaped card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete