Pages

3/18/2020

Christmas Cheer with Old Stash

I, myself, am not a drinker, but I have friends who like a tipple now and again, so I have several alcohol stamps and dies that I like to pull out every so often. The March Christmas Kickstart challenge (Christmas Cheer: AKA alcohol), was the perfect time to pull out this cover die by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions . I cut a strip out of the larger die cut to use as a border, in combination with a freebie stamp set from a craft magazine that a friend sent to me. The paper is from my stash and I'm not sure who makes it, but the stitched oval dies are Gina Marie, and stitched rectangle is Lawn Fawn. I also added a little glitter glue to the center of the poinsettia, just for fun. This card used all old, old stash..which is my crafty mission for 2020!

Christmas Kickstart challenge 29, Christmas Cheer, AKA alcohol
ABC Challenge, f is for freebie and g is for gold
CHNC challenge 481
Cardz TV 110
The Creative Crafters 26
CHN March PP challenge
The 12 Months of Christmas 63, Anythng Christmas
DL.ARt March linky

7 comments:

  1. This card is super cute Karen!

    Be Safe!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Karen, this is lovely! I think we've stumped a few people with this challenge. Love the glasses across the bottom portion of the card - looks fab. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Nice design! Love your die cut glasses and the fun lights in the background. Thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun festive card, Karen and I love how you offset the sentiment panel.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Stay safe,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. The die cut glasses are great. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete