Pages

3/18/2020

Heartfelt Sympathy

Like most of you in the US, and world-wide, the coronavirus pandemic has changed a lot of our regular routines. I hope that you and your loved ones are staying well and safe, and that you aren't impacted in too negative a way. Staying at home is my preferred situation so it hasn't changed too much for me, but I do worry about friends and family who are having a rough time. Whenever I feel stressed, crafting is the best way to center myself, and so I holed up in my craft room today and made a card or two. Sympathy cards are something I have to send too many of lately,  so I like to make them when I don't feel pressure to send one out. That way I can look through my card stash when I need one, and pick out something appropriate.
I used some glitter cardstock by Recollections and a die by Memory Box (sketchy floral), along with a jar stamp by Sunny Studios and leafy die by Sizzix to make this peaceful , CAS design. The sentiment is by Kaiser Craft and I even got brave and adhered a few sequins by Kat Scrappiness.
The glitter flower doesn't show up very well in my photo so here is a close-up to show the shimmer.
Color Dare 384, gray and 2 colors of your choice

6 comments:

  1. The Grey leaf design looks great on the edge of your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, these cards are always the hardest to make. Thanks so much for joining our March Nature stamps and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPLorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. TD Ameritrade helped me earned $2,500 with $200 after 1 week of trading in binary option with bitcoin, you’re indeed an inspiration to the world TD Ameritrade contact him Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) or email : tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete