Pages

3/28/2020

Merry

I hope this blog post finds you all safe and healthy during this stressful time with the coronavirus turning our lives upside down. I am grateful to be untouched by the virus and know that many are not as lucky. Crafting is a great way to keep our spirits up (even though my mojo seems to have taken a dive lately), so I was happy to sit down in my craft room to  make this simple Christmas card. The tree die is by Stamplorations, with stitched rectangle by Lawn Fawn , stars by Paper Smooches, and glittery die cut sentiment by Sunny Studio. I went a non-traditional route by using bright polka dotted papers by DCWV.  This design is easy enough to mass produce, which I may just do this year.
Scraps of Life March Rudolph Challenge
CHNC challenge 483
Word Art Wednesday challenge
ABC Christmas challenge, G is for Gold
CHN March PP challenge
DL.Art March linky
SSS Wednesday challenge, AG
Creative Fingers challenge 182

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tree, Karen, and the fun dotted paper! I also love the glittery stars and sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT
    Rudolph Days Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    this is such a lovely uplifting colour and a gorgeous design.
    Made me smile in these dire times that's for sure.
    I expect the person that receives this at Christmas will think so too.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun festive card, Karen and I love the cheery polka dot background.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Christmas card, Karen. Love the Merry die cut across the tree like that! I agree that this would be a good card to mass produce...

    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful Christmas card, Karen, love the die you have used. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tree die - love it! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete