Pages

4/27/2020

Keep Calm and Merry On

Here is another Christmas card that I made today. I keep my Christmas papers and stamps out all the time, so I can work on them as I have time. That way I can (mostly) avoid that last minute rush in December. This card uses a stamp and die by Hampton Arts, the leafy garland die by Little B, a tag die by Gina K, and more of those glitter stars.
I also stamped the inside of the card:

CHNC challenge 487
Word Art Wednesday
CHN April PP challenge
Crimbo Crackers 209, Christmas and old stash. The paper, tag die, and garland die are all really old
Cardz TV challenge 113
ABC Christmas Challenge, I is for Inside

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great elements packed onto this Christmas card! Since I am working backwards, I will have to read more abt the glittery stars in an "earlier" card. :) They sure do add a fun sparkle. I love the woodgrain stag head and the wonderful stitched tag! This has a distinct Northern Forest feel for a very wintery festive look.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used this creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete