Pages

4/30/2020

Dream

I couldn't get on the internet for a couple of hours this evening, and so I made another card with my Distress Oxide backgrounds. Is this suggesting that I would be much more productive if I didn't spend so much time online...you decide. I used a stamp by Beeswax stamps , along with a sentiment stamp by Dimensions (one of my oldest clear stamp sets). The butterflies were punched and sent to me about 10 years ago by another crafter when I complained about not having any small butterfly punches. I don't even remember who she was anymore, but thank you anyway!

Lost Coast Designs challenge 97, myths and magic
Butterfly Spot challenge 141. I used a butterfly, and the color Xanthic, along with the theme of x-tra colors 
Word Art Wednesday
Creative Inspirations April challenge, May flowers

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design Karen, love the colour combo too

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the background and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Fab background. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super rich background and a lovely in age. I love the colours you have used too. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that you won and love your card from the fantasy look to the great background

    ReplyDelete