Pages

4/27/2020

More Easter Wishes

As I mentioned before, I used this Happy Easter sentiment die by Kat Scrappiness on nearly all of my Easter cards this year, but still had fun switching it around by using the shadow die, negative die cut, or just using the sentiment itself. Next year, as we shouldn't be in lock down anymore, I hope to use this die for Easter gift bags and tags as well as cards. I added a fancy label die that I got as a magazine freebie, some twine, and inked edges for definition.
Unstampabelles April challenge, CASE a design without stamps. I was inspired by Caren Bartholomew's card here
Word Art Wednesday
CHN april PP challenge
Kat Scrappiness April challenge, spring flowers
Papercraft challenges 57, Easter
Cardz TV challenge 113
Double Trouble challenge 55. I did thing 1 (flowers, orange, green), and Thing 3

Artsy Stamper April challenge, springtime

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, love the frame for your bold sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Karen. Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Challenge! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Karen! I love the sentiment and how versatile it is! Thank you for sharing your Spring colors with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for Easter and Spring, Karen! I like seeing the happy colors along with a special sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us Double Trouble #55.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely die! Your card is so pretty with the colors and papers you chose. I love the addition of the little flower cut from the background and applied between the lines of your sentiment. The fancy label die is very elegant and the twine lends a fun and light-hearted look. Very sweet card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fabulous die, Karen!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute Easter card! I love the font of that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete