Pages

1/21/2021

Anniversary Cheers

 Oops, I almost forgot to make an anniversary card for my son and his wife, who celebrated their 3rd anniversary today. So, I whipped out this champagne flute die set by MFT, along with the adorable little leaping kitty Whittle dies by Poppystamps. The Cheers sentiment is by Paper Smooches. I used glitter card stock for the bubbly, and added rhinestones for extra sparkle. The Wonky Stitched rectangle die set is by Gina Marie. My son and his wife have 4 cats, and they are all either black or gray...so I had to make kitties to match.

Let's Craft and Create challenge, #167: Cheers

Word Art Wednesday 475-476

DL.Art January linky 

SUYP challenge 62

2 comments:

  1. Fun card with all the sparkle and the dancing kitties in full celebration mode!! I didn't realize it had already been 3 yrs since they got married. Wow...where does the time go??? And I didn't know they had 4 cats!! They are going to love that you included kitties on their card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete