Pages

1/26/2021

Ho Ho Ho

 Yes, I'm on a gnomie roll (is there such a thing?). I used two different hexagon die sets, one by Gemini and one by Winnie & Walter (no longer in business). The sentiment is by Stampin' Up, the paper is by Lawn Fawn, and the gnome is from Stampendous' set, Holiday Gnomes. I decided to  make a shaped card this time and it was somewhat of a chore to hand cut the hexagon card base and the patterned paper. I probably won't make too many of these again, but now that I made one card base, I can use it as a template.

Crafty Milka, I love Math Challenge 18. My math element is a hexagon
 
CHNC challenge 526

Lost Coast Designs challenge 114, gnomes 

Word Art Wednesday 475-476

CHN January PP challenge

Creative Fingers challenge 200  

DL.Art January Linky

6 comments:

  1. What a fun shape this is. I'd love to get a Christmas card that was so colorful and original! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen you are definitely on a gnomie roll lol. I love your shaped card and the punched element, such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with us again at Lost Coast Designs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shaped Christmas card. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "use a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you added your card to Hazel's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well lady, you have been bussy, I like that. This is also a very cute card.
    thanks for playing along with us at Lost coast designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun with the brights and the hexagon shape. Love that little bit of twine. Thanks for joining the gnome fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete