Pages

1/27/2021

Better with Age

As anyone who is seeing my blog knows, I'm on a gnome kick this week. I've been categorizing and organizing my stamp sets, and in the process, found that I own at least five sets with gnomes. One of them is really old, and is one of the first stamp sets I ever won. All of the sets were challenge or blog prizes, so I thank the generous crafters who sent them to live in my stash.

This fine gentleman is Jerome, by Paper Smooches (who are no longer in business, so sad). The sentiment is by Unity stamps, I believe, and just made me laugh. I colored Jerome with alcohol markers and popped him on some leafy patterned paper from my stash. The label die is by Spellbinders. This card will be going to my brother in law, who lives across the street from a collector of garden gnomes. No really, the neighbor actually gives tours of their yard to gnome lovers (pre-COVID of course).

Lost Coast Designs challenge 114, gnomes

CHN January PP challenge
DL.Art January Linky 

Word ArtWednesday 475-476

SSS Wednesday challenge: AG 

5 comments:

  1. This is such cute gnome stamp - have never seen this one before. Love how you colored him, and the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Karen, cute gnome and such a fun sentiment. Thanks again for playing along with us at Lost Coast Designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the gnome. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, funny saying, love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lost coast designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very jolly gnome and a fun sentiment. Thanks for joining the gnome fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete