Pages

1/22/2021

Just For You

Winter is still here but there are hints of spring in the sunny skies we had last week. So, I pulled out some butterfly dies and stamps that I recently got, and made this. The hexagon dies are by Gemini, butterfly stamps and dies by Clearly Besotted, and greenery by Inkadinkado. The sentiment is by MSE. I'm on a mission to use some of those hundreds of rhinestones that I seem to have collected over the years, so of course I had to add a few here and there.

Butterfly Spot Challenge #150. I used the colors Granny Smith, gold,  and Geranium, and the theme of Gingham, along with my butterfly.


We Love Chocolate Baroque Jan. challenge, feminine 

Word Art Wednesday 475-476

CHN January PP challenge 

DL.Art January Linky


6 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo pretty, Karen! Your hexagons are so well placed and these colors from Mrs A are perfect for your design. Ha...good luck on the rhinestones. The only way to actually use them up is to stamp or die cut a mandala or doily or some such pattern and place a rhinestone at each intersection of lines. That will eat up a ton of them.....and make you lose your eyesight at the same time, not to mention your patience. Ha. They sure do look pretty on your card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so soft and delicate and such an effective VAS design, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation is just so fresh looking - and I love the beautiful spring colours that you chose to make it in too. Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had more time (and heaven knows where it already goes) I would take up Janis on her idea of how to use the rhinestones up!! This is a great looking card. I love the besotted range of butterfly stamps and dies. So very versatile. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, sorry just spotted your question and yes Gingham is the only theme on the wheel apart from the gap card shape of course. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design, great colours and images. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete