Pages

1/22/2021

Cheers

 I won this background die by Creative Expressions a couple of years back, and haven't used it more than once, because most of my friends aren't drinkers. However, I decided to make this version, by embossing the background, rather than die cutting it for a more subtle design. I adhered some of the drink glasses that I had die cut from a bright green card stock, and added a Cheers die cut sentiment by Paper Smooches. A few rhinestones for sparkle, and I'm done.

Let's Create and Craft challenge 167, Cheers to You
Word Art Wednesday 475-476 

DL.Art January Linky 

 



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant design, Karen! I still have never tried embossing with a die. Always think I should try that, but I read horror stories of people cutting through their soft mat by doing it wrong. I don't want to become a statistic. Ha.
    This looks fabulous with the added green die cuts. Nicely done.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Let's Craft and Create Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete