Pages

1/23/2021

Holiday Cheer

 I saw a fun challenge recently, on the Crafty Milka blog that combines Christmas projects with math. Now, math is not one of my strengths by any means, but I was intrigued by the concept. After looking at the samples and descriptions, I decided to pull out my hexagon dies by Gemini and made this card. The stamped snowflake backgrounds are by Inkadinkado, and the little penguins are from Penguin Agenda by Mama Elephant. I used a stamped sentiment by Stampin' Up.

I still don't like math, but this almost made it tolerable!

Let's Craft and Create, Cheers to You
 Word Art Wednesday 475-476

CHNC challenge 526

Creative Inspirations Jan/Feb challenge animals 

2 comments:

  1. Cute penguins!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the sweet penguins. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete