Pages

2/11/2022

Birthday Circles

My daughter and I worked with square shapes last week, and this week I dug into my huge box of punched and die cut circles to make a few cards like this. I seem to have collected an entire plastic shoebox sized container of assorted circles in solid colors that have been just sitting , gathering dust, for years. It's time to pare this snippets pile down! I used a scrap piece of patterned paper as the base, and layered different circular shapes on the front until I liked my design. The sentiment stamp is by Fiskars and I snipped out a word or two from sentiment strips by Simon Says stamp.  This is a great way to use scrap die cut and punched shapes on a card because there is no right or wrong way to do it.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 421. This card is made up of nothing but snippets, so yay for me!
Allsorts challenge 662, AG  

PIP challenge 2206

DL.Art's February linky 

Word Art Wednesday 529-530

Creative Fingers 224 

5 comments:

  1. What a really effective way to use up some offcuts Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of your circle snippets.
    Great to see you in the Snippets Playground.

    With my DT hat on, I'd like to thank you for entering this card into the current Allsorts challenge too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design with all the circles and great colors too! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Karen - what a brilliant design as well as using up snippets of course.I do like the offset circles - adds so much interest. BTW, I don't have comment moderation on Pixies or the Snippets Playground - you probably got distracted as I so often do! Blame the pooches! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I love seeing my friends use their scraps I have so many-- super fun design.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2022 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete