Pages

2/25/2022

Cup of Tea

As part of my plan to start using those stamps in my stash that have not been inked yet, I found this cute set by Gerda Steiner Designs called Positivi-tea and decided to do a secondary challenge for myself by using yellow. The funniest part about this image is that I merrily colored away, thinking it was a bear.  Once I took another look, I thought that the ears are too large to be a bear, so what was it anyway? My final conclusion is that it's a mouse...without a tail showing! So I colored the little hands pink, rather than the brown that I first intended. What do you think? Bear or mouse? Anyway...........I popped him on a tag by Gina K Designs, and added banner flags cut with dies by LDRS.


   Gerda Steiner Feb. Share Your Designs challenge, anything with Gerda Steiner products

MFT sketch challenge 582 

Ally's Angels challenge 55, AG

Word Art Wednesday 

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

DL.Art February linky 

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts, AG

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the color combination that you used and the little pinky paws.(I thought it was a bear too)

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete