Pages

2/20/2022

Butterfly Garden

 I have been wanting to use my stencils more often, so I pulled this Leaf Print stencil by Stamplorations out, and made my background using Bashful Blue by Stampin' Up. The circle stencil was cut with circle dies and cardstock, then inked through the circle shape. I then used a very old, wood mounted stamp by Rubber Stampede for the flower, and butterfly stamps by Clearly Besotted. The coral stripe along the bottom was masked and inked . All this needed was some natural colored twine and I'm ready for spring.

Butterfly Challenge, C is for Circle, coral, Cornflower Blue and Celedon (and my butterflies of course)

 We Love Stamping February challenge, AG with optional stencils
 DL.Art's February linky

Word Art Wednesday

Allsorts challenge 664, anything I love. I love using stencils 

Ally's Angels challenge 55, AG

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts,AG 

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of stencilling, such a wonderful CAS card. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and stencilling makes for a really spring-like fresh card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the stencilling and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts challenge this week, good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft colours, beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
    and over at We Love Stamping Challenges;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully pulled together.I love the stencil used and the flower stamp. A perfect combination. Thankyou for coming and playing along in thee butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and sweet card with soft colours! The natural twine matches the flower perfectly! Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete